bring your family — and learn more about our family — at an open house. join us on september 29, october 20 or november 10, 2019 and meet students, faculty and administrators, and discover why more than 8,000 students call the university of dayton their home-away-from-home.
schedule of events
during the open house, you can learn about admission and financial aid, attend the academic fair, gain tips for choosing a major, discover the benefits of the honors program, tour campus, interact with current students and more.
open house events begin at noon, and check-in begins at 11:00 a.m. in the john f. kennedy student union. we will also be offering a session on transfer admission at 11:00 a.m.
if you are on campus early, we invite you to join us for mass at the chapel of the immaculate conception at 10 a.m. at 11 a.m., we will be offering an early bird campus tour (meet in the kennedy union lobby).
a variety of academic programs are offered during the open house. during registration, you'll select which welcome session you'd like to attend. during the academic fair, you can meet with professors and students from each of our academic areas. not sure what you want to major in? attend our session on choosing a major to gain tips into planning your studies.
choose one of the following welcome sessions to begin your day when you rsvp for the open house.
- admission and financial aid
- engineering and engineering technology
- premedicine and health and sport science
- school of business administration
- teacher education
during the open house, the following academic areas are hosting tours specific to their area:
- art and design majors may attend a tour of the classrooms, galleries and studioses in raymond l. fitz hall
- music, theater, dance, and performance technology majors may attend a tour of the rehearsal and classroom space in raymond l. fitz hall
- engineering and engineering technology majors may chat with professors and visit our engineering laboratories
registration opens august 1.
space is limited, and reservations are required.
for more information or to request special accommodations, call 800-ud pride (800-837-7433) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.