a community of fitness
the group fitness program offers a friendly and welcoming environment that encourages members to maintain and enhance lifelong fitness and healthy lifestyles here at ud and in the future. our certified instructors teach safe, fun and challenging classes designed to increase strength, improve flexibility & balance, and challenge cardiovascular endurance to meet the needs of the ud community.
group fitness schedule
the calendar below is a projected schedule of class offerings.
class format, instructor and availability are subject to change. please be aware of informational signage around the facility as well as updates on our various social media accounts (@ud_campusrec).
- view individual class details below for descriptions, locationss and instructors.
- a group fitness pass is needed to participate unless otherwise noted. prices and pass types are outlined in the next section.
- schedules run on a semesterly basis.
- classes are generally held in studio a and b on the mezzanine level or studio c on the first level (between the rock wall and the chill) of the recplex.
- when not in use for programming purposes, studioses a and b are unfortunately unavailable for general recreation. please visit studio c during non-programming times for open studio space.
- for questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
fall and spring semester passes
two group fitness passes are available each semester:
- all access pass | $50
includes all classes, unlimited use
- 10 class pass | $25
any 10 classes of your choice
*passes are valid for one semester and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
single class drop-in pass
- $5 per class
- udcr group fitness classes are designed for all fitness levels. our instructors will provide modifications to accommodate all. please let your instructor know if you have any injuries, special needs, or questions prior to class beginning, such that modifications can be provided throughout.
- participants should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start of class. classes have limited space and participation is first-come, first-serve until the maximum capacity is reached.
- you must present your university of dayton id or campus recreation membership card to the instructor to be granted entry. we encourage you to bring a towel and water bottle to each class.
- passes are valid for one semester and are non-transferable and non-refundable.