directions to kettering labs
kettering labs at the university of dayton
note: the address for main campus, 300 college park avenue, does not position you well to find us. we recommend using the directions below to drive directly to kettering labs once you are in the vicinity of campus.
- use exit #51.
- traveling northbound on i-75, turn right on s. edwin c. moses blvd.
- traveling southbound on i-75, turn left on s. edwin c. moses blvd.
- follow edwin c. moses blvd. and take the first right onto stewart st. to cross bridge.
- continue on steward st. to brown st. (4th light) and turn right onto brown st.
- follow brown st. approximately 1 mile to the light at irving ave. there is a ben & jerry’s ice cream store on the corner. turn left.
- proceed ¼ mile to evanston ave. there is a yellow flashing light on the right just past evanston. turn left on evanston.
- proceed through two stop signs. just beyond the second stop sign on your left is parking lot c. during business hours, stop at the booth to obtain a temporary parking permit to display from your rearview mirror. a permit is required monday-thursday 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and friday 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- kettering labs is the five-story building at the other end of lot c. if you enter the building from the parking lot entrance, proceed through both sets of doors, take a right and follow the hallway around to the elevators. the conference room (505), dean's office (565) and associate dean's offices (564) are on the 5th floor. the conference room is across from the elevators and the dean's offices are to your left at the end of the hall.