institutional research & reporting
the functions of institutional reporting at the university of dayton are carried out by the director of institutional reporting and the institutional researcher for academics. these positions support the university's planning and decision-making processes by providing institution-wide information to higher education agencies and to managers within the university.
director of institutional reporting
the director for institutional reporting is responsible for:
- institutional reporting of race and ethnicity - for more information click here
- ipeds and other external reporting such as aaup faculty salary survey, cupa surveys, etc.
- official enrollment statistics, annual fact book, common data set
- ad hoc requests, trends and historical information regarding enrollment, retention, graduation, course enrollment, faculty and staff, peer comparisons, etc
- guidelines for students requesting ud student data for classroom projects
institutional researcher for academics
the institutional researcher for academics is responsible for:
- institutional accreditation information
- detailed analyses of survey results (nsse, lssse, gss, libqual)
- in-depth analysis in areas such as classroom utilization, class scheduling, faculty load and salaries, peer comparisons, and student retention predictions by major